Thursday, December 12, 2013

Almost finished

It's floor sanding and finishing week - time to see what those Spotted Gum wideboards are truly made of. 

Hours and hours of pre-cleaning, as well as our diligent team of tradies getting stuff done led up to the arrival of the floor sanders on Tuesday. 

This effectively puts the house in lock-down mode, with no one else allowed in while all those lovely boards are brought to life.

Well. I did get permission to sneak in there in my socks early one morning and I managed to take a couple of spy shots:

Before:


After:


Looking good! I love before and after shots, so here's another set:

Before:


After:


Ok, so the glass fronted doors are not on yet, and the bench top is on the way still, and that is a really hazy photo for some reason - but how nice is that??!

I hope everyone on site is appreciating the significant upgrade in the tearoom!












No comments:

Post a Comment